Rendez-Vous #11: Understand Better French Idioms
It is almost time to go back to school… Refresh your French idioms. Lesson #1
Each of these idioms comes from a specific Francophone country.
Would you be able to link them to each other?
- An té ké vlé (I would like)
- C’est quétaine (It’s lame)
- Une sans-confiance (A flip-flop)
- Ça va le chalet ou quoi? (Are you crazy or something?)
- Quebec (Canada)
- Guadeloupe(French Island)
If you want to take it to the next level, the Société francophone de Maillardville is giving French lessons.
Click HERE to know more about it and to subscribe.
Newsletter #11 – Understand Better French Idioms