Serves 6 people
- 1.5 litres water
- 3 lemons
- 50 gr sugar
- 1 orange
Make the recipe in a saucepan.
- Heat water in a kettle or saucepan.
- Cut the ends of two ripe lemons, then cut into slices not too thick.
- In a bowl, pour the sugar and lemon slices. Mix well and pour hot water. Infuse the lemon slices in the water.
- Squeeze the orange and add the juice to the mixture. Once the water has cooled, squeeze the lemon slices in order to recover the pulp.
- Pour into a jar and place it in the refrigerator.