Campaign communication tools
- A weekly newsletter: published every Wednesdays, giving tips about how to "Flaunt Your Frenchness" and inviting everyone to share his/her actions and ideas.
- The flauntyourfrenchness.ca website: A showcase of the campaign includes a forum for everyone to post photos, videos, comments or ideas to share this enthusiasm for the Francophonie.
- Social media such as: Facebook and Twitter allowing one to post photos, videos, comments or ideas and to also broadcast own events + our upcoming events + allows us to interact with our community.
- Events: Festival du Bois, Canada Day, Saint Jean-Baptiste Day, Cultural Days, Car show, VIFF, local gathering and more!
- Press involvement: Radio-Canada, RDI, Tri-Cities Community Television
About the SFM
Flaunt Your Frenchness (FyF) is a cultural and social project promoted by the Société francophone de Maillardville, a dynamic and cosmopolitan center with connections across Canada and beyond. The center offers many activities; organizes and produces the Festival du Bois for over 25 years. A festival that attracts more than 15,000 people annually.
The SFM would like to thank and acknowledge the financial support received by the Government of Canada and Coquitlam Foundation.