Serves 4 people
- 1 litre tea
- 4 spoon sugar
- 20 cl oranges
Make the recipe in a saucepan.
- Take a liter of water. Cut a small orange in ten cubes that you put in the water.
- Put in water 4 tablespoons of white sugar. Heat the water and once it is boiling let it heat by little broth for about 3 to 5 minutes. (As water slightly take the appearance of a syrup).
- Off the heat, add a lemon tea bag, and let steep for 20 to 30 minutes. (Depending on if you like strong tea or not).
- Still off the heat, let the tea and orange pieces for 45 minutes, then press the orange in the tea, then strain the mixture into a coffee filter.
- Cool and refrigerate one hour.